This instrument is designed and made as per ASTM D113 Standard Test Method for Ductility of Bituminous Materials. It is suitable to determine the distance to which it will elongate before breaking when two ends of a briquette specimen of the material are pulled apart at a specified speed and at a specified temperature, which is named as the asphalt ductility, and also it can measure the ductility of the coal tar pitch. The maximum measurement distance is less than 1500mm, and it can do bitumen ductility, force and bitumen elastic recovery capacity.
I. Main technical characteristics
1. Industrial touch screen, advanced technology, high-end products, excellent performance. Full touch screen operation, convenient and fast.
2.32-bit ARM microcontroller control, automatically control the water bath’s temperature, automatically collect, deal with dragging and force data, full touch screen operation, convenient and fast.
3. The new stretch drive design adopts the combination of imported screw rod and guide rail. The stretch process is stable and synchronous, no shaking, with uniform speed and accurate display of ductility and tension.
4. Using high-power compressor refrigeration, shield type cold and heat balance pressurization cycle system, refrigeration speed is fast, bath temperature is uniform.
5. Data storage, easy to query.
6. The average ductility value, the maximum tensile force and the elongation deformation value under the maximum tensile force are automatically calculated and displayed.
7. One machine with multiple functions and one asphalt ductility tester can test asphalt ductility, asphalt force ductility and asphalt elastic recovery ability.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Power supply: AC (220±10%) V, 50Hz
2. Measuring range: 1.5m (±10mm)
3. Temperature control range: 5℃～50℃ adjustable, digital display, temperature display resolution 0.01℃
4. Temperature control accuracy: ±0.1℃
5. Stretching speed: 10 mm/min, 50mm/min two gears
6. Measurement accuracy: ±1mm.
7. Force measuring range: (0～300)N
8. Force measuring accuracy: ±1N
Add: 1658 Garden of the Gods Road, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80907, USA