Manual Pensky-Martens Closed-cup Flash Point Apparatus conforms to the ASTM D93 Standard Test Methods for Flash Point by Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Tester. It is used to test for those liquids which have a kinematic viscosity of 5.8 mm 2/s (cSt) or more at 37.8°C or 9.5 mm 2/s (cSt) or more at 25°C (77°F), or that contain suspended solids, or have a tendency to form a surface film while under test. Other classification flash points have been established by these departments for liquids using these test methods.
1. Upper cover with a standard fireball comparer, easy to operate.
2. Heating with stepless voltage regulator, heating-rate equability.
3. Stainless steel heater, safe and reliable.
4. Electrical motor to agitate oil sample makes the temperature of oil sample up equability.
5. Rational design with attractive appearance and easy operation.
6.Imported silicone tube.
7.Speed conversion switch.
1.Rated voltage:AC220V±10% 50Hz
3.Heating power:0~1000W (Continuously adjustable)
4.Agitation way: Motor stirrer, 90~120 r/m, 250±10 r/m
5.Ignition gas: Pipeline coal gas, Liquid gas, and gas pressure less than 10Kpa
6.Ignition way: Ignition is controlled by hand
7.Ambient requirement: Temperature: 10~40°C; Humidity≤85%
8. Net dimension: 250*335*290mm,10kg
Add: 1658 Garden of the Gods Road, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80907, USA